Māngere East Out of School Care
The Centre is an active member of OSCN (Out of School Care Network, Auckland).
OUR PROGRAMME PROVIDES:
- a safe, caring & enjoyable environment where your child can benefit from the relationships they build out of school
- a centre that is MSD approved & where W.I.N.Z subsidies are available for parent fees
- experienced & trained staff to supervise & oversee a wide range of indoor & outdoor activities
- playground on site & utilisation of our neighbouring fields & playgrounds
- staff that are trained first aiders
- free bus transport to & from local schools including Papatoetoe North Primary School, Mangere East Primary Primary School, Southern Cross Campus & Te Kura Maori o Nga Tapuwae, Kingsford Primary School, Kedgley Intermediate School & Aorere College
- our charter & annual audit on request
- the centre rules: Play safe, respect each other & respect each others property
BEFORE SCHOOL CARE - $8 per child per day (or $40 for full week)
The Before School programme opens at 7:00am, where you will be greeted by our supervisors who have a range of activities set up for the children. At 8:20am it is time to board the bus, & prepare for departure to school.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE - $15 per child per day (or $75 for full week)
Our staff & bus collects the children from designated pick-up points at their school. Schools we pick up from include Papatoetoe North, Mangere East Primary Primary School, Southern Cross Campus & Te Kura Maori o Nga Tapuwae, Kingsford Primary School, Kedgley Intermediate School & Aorere College. The children arrive at the Mangere East Community Centre for roll call & a healthy snack. A range of stimulating supervised activities are set out for the children as well as homework help with our afterschool staff.
If your child is enrolled full-time for the morning & afternoon sessions a discounted amount of $100 will apply.
HOLIDAY PROGRAMME - $35 per child/ day (under $6 a day with subsidy)
Held in the school holidays (including January & December holidays), our holiday programmes not only utilise the many handy facilities offered locally in Mangere East, but have excursions, heading to new & exciting activity centres such as Bounce’n’Beyond, Otara Fresh Gallery, Outdoor Pools, Skateland, Rock Climbing, Mumuland, Beaches, Mangere Arts Centre & many more places that all our children & staff enjoy.
All fees for all programmes must be paid in full the week before the programme starts.
Payment of fees are to be made to the supervisor by cash, bank deposit or cheque made out to the Mangere East ACCESS Trust.
For school children between 5-14 years of age.
Loni & Andy will assist your application for OSCAR & Holiday Programme Subsidies.
For more information regarding WINZ & OSCAR Subsidies email us on email@example.com